It’s time of the year where you have to start preparing for Christmas. You may want to DIY or buy a nice Christmas card for your loved one.
However, it’s not always easy to start composing something creative other than “Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!”. So, we are here to help you with what to write in a Christmas card!
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Feel free to mix and edit the messages to suit your needs. They may sound sweet and silly but they’re indeed fun!
Interact with the slideshow below!
What to Write in a Christmas card? 10 Sweet and Silly Messages.
Here’s the list if you want to copy them:
- The beauty of the Christmas season is that it reminds us of love, joy, peace and weight gain. Merry Christmas! Looking forward to spending more time with you and your fat belly.
- I know you are on the “naughty list” but it’s fine because I’ve brought you present. I love you and I’d love more even though you are spoiled. Merry Christmas my love!
- Don’t panic if a big fat man puts you in a sack tonight, I told Santa I want you for Christmas. Merry Christmas my dear.
- I don’t know how many turkeys gonna lose their lives during this holiday season, but I’m sure one of them will die for you. I hope that makes you feel even more loved this Christmas. Have a jolly, joy-filled Christmas!
- I got you a fat pants for Christmas so that you can wear through January because I wish your Christmas is full of love, laughter, and cookies! Hope your holiday is filled with plenty of ho-ho-ho!
- You are more beautiful than the Christmas ornaments and brighter than the stars. Having you in my life makes every day a holiday. There’s snowbody like you! Merry Christmas sweetheart.
- Fa la la la la, la la la la! May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace. Merry Little Christmas!
- Do you know what’s red and white and round all over? It’s YOU after drinking, eating too much, and rolling around in the snow! God bless you this holiday season—Merry Christmas!
- I’m sure that I give better presents than the creepy fat guy that sneaks into your house when you were sleeping! If you don’t like it, it’s because you have a bad taste! I’ll still wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is full of magic and mystery. So I hope your savings don’t go vanished when you were eating candies from a sock in front of the dead tree. Wish your stocking is stuffed full of joy this year!
A best Christmas wish or message will always be one that is more personal. We’re here to help you to begin with, but the rest is all on you. You may want to add in more or combine them. Just do whatever works best for you.
Lastly, be prepared for the joyful carols, shiny ornament, and twinkling lights! We, from GiftsNDates wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
Eat, drink, be merry and repeat!